Although private number plates are often purchased by individuals as an indicator of their personalities, hobbies, and interests; an increasing number of businesses are already realizing the potential of these plates in marketing their services or products to the masses.
- Pimlico Plumbers, a popular plumbing company based out in London, is well-known for having their own personalized vans with “meaningful” number plates. They have BOG 1, DRA 1N, LAV 1 just to mention a few.
- Morrow Brothers, one of the largest sellers of beer kegs in the UK, owns A1 KEG and 1 KEG as their branded personalized number plate.
There are countless other examples. But let’s not get into all of them now. Instead, let’s just get back to our original question: “can private number plates become the marketing tool for your business?”
Judging from a couple of examples highlighted up above, the short and simple answer should be “yes.”
Benefits Of Using Personalized Plates As A Means Of A Marketing Tool
- They can be the perfect tool to use in offline marketing.
- They can help to raise the awareness of your brand (especially in your local area).
- They help to showcase your creativity as a company and also make you stand out among the crowd.
- They can be used in the form of PR in terms of press photography.
- They help to draw public attention to your brand and make people interested in finding out more.
How To Cleverly Use Personalized Plates As A Means Of A Marketing Tool
1. Using Brand Colors On Private Number Plates
Initially, you should start with something attracting the attention of the onlookers from the beginning of the word “go.”
How do you do that? By using colors; attractive colors signifying your brand to make yourself appear unique in the market.
This should also start creating the buzz among the masses, and the word may even go further than you can even imagine.
2. Etching your business name on your vehicle number plate
Do you own a startup? Then chances are people aren’t too aware of its name.
So, how are you planning to get the word out? One of the easiest and the best ways of doing that is to use a number plate for the job.
Get yourself a meaningful number plate bearing a name close to that of your business and see the magic happen. It cannot get simpler than this; can it?
3. Using a personalized plate as a means of a product launching tool
Planning to launch a new product? Then, you must let your audience know about it first.
How can you do that?
There are plenty of ways starting from media coverage to digital marketing, but did you ever private number plates a thought?
All you will need to do is to etch the name of the product on a plate, use it on your vehicle, and create a buzz around it. You will surely receive the results in no time.
For additional information on the possibilities of using private number plates as a means of a business tool, please refer to the infographic below:
A final word…
To sum up, we can see that personalized plates can definitely play a very decent role in marketing your business to the masses provided they are used in an innovative manner.
So what are you still waiting for? Get on the bandwagon NOW!