If you go to the bed without applying the night cream, then you are doing it wrong. During night time skin trans-epidermal water loss is higher. Skin releases its moisture while you are sleeping. That’s why it is important to keep your skin hydrated and best night creams for women are designed for this purpose.
Nighttime is all about repairing and soothing. Skin cell regeneration is on peak at night time between 11 pm to 4 am. In fact, your skin does all its heavy liftings at night: it restores, regenerates and repair while we sleep. A good night cream help to moisture our skin and recover it. They penetrate deep inside our skin for several hours and do their job.
In This Blog We Will Discuss:
- How to choose a best night cream?
- Benefits of Night cream
- Why it is important to use night cream?
- How to apply night cream?
How to choose a Best Night Cream?
Selecting the right night cream according to your skin type is quite a challenge. Here are some tips that can help you to choose night cream.
- Make sure that your night cream is not so thick and sticky.
- Thick night cream may clog your skin pores and makes it difficult for your skin to breathe.
- Read the labels to find out the best and organic night cream.
- Try to buy night cream that is infused of natural extracts.
- Avoid chemical based formula so that it would not harm your skin.
- There are different night creams that are specified, like for acne, for wrinkles and fine lines, for moisturizing. Buy according to your skin need.
- Night creams with flower essence and essential oils are better to apply on your skin.
Benefits of Night Cream:
Applying night cream in the right way can help your skin in many ways. Here are some of the benefits of using night cream:
- Night cream supplies moisture to the dry parts of your face and keep it hydrated for long time period.
- It repair your skin cells and provides the deep moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- It can help to soothe your face skin.
- Night cream may also help to treat your skin against various skin diseases.
- It also ensures that your skin has even complexion and fine skin texture.
- It also help to boost the skin collagen and increase the blood circulation.
- It may also help against wrinkles and fine lines on your face.
- Night cream can prevent your skin from sagging like it makes skin soft and supple.
- Increases skin elasticity and it also works as an anti-aging agent.
- Helps in skin renewal, skin generation and deeply rejuvenates it.
Why it is important to use Night Cream?
Using night cream is good for your skin for the number of reason. It is said that our skin absorb active ingredients better at night time as compared to day timings. Besides, the skin regeneration power is also higher at night when you are asleep. It helps to clear out the dirt from the deep inside your face, renews face cells and helps to prevent skin tissue damage. It doesn’t only help to keep your skin nourished but also helps to repair the damaged skin and cells.
How to apply Night Cream?
- Here we are discussing the steps to use W Beauty night cream in the right way.
- Wash your face with any best facial cleaner to remove dirt and toxins out of your skin.
- If there is makeup on your face, remove it before applying night cream.
- Now apply the small amount of night cream on your face and dab it on your face.
- Massage it onto your face in circular motion so that it will penetrates easily.
- Avoid contact with eyes and eye lids.
Choosing a night cream is your personal choice. You should keep your skin moisturized to avoid dry skin problems. Be patient if you are using these products and wait for result. These products mostly takes time to show results. Apply it on your face and neck as aging will be visible to neck area. Your beauty sleep is also important for your skin, if you don’t sleep enough, even the best night cream cannot help you. Top of Form