Video Production should be a priority for any business wishing to make a mark. If you are looking for the best way to make a mark in your niche, the best option is to use visual content as the core of your communication strategy.
According to a 2015 HubSpot Survey, 87% of online marketers are using this marketing tool. 86% of colleges and universities have a presence on YouTube while 96% of B2B organizations leverage visual content in their communication. It is now projected that 74% of all internet traffic by end of 2017 will be visual according to a recent KPCB Survey. There are all indications that this is the future of business communication be it in marketing, promotions, and internal communication among other areas.
While there can be no argument about the place of video in corporate communication, there are concerns about the quality and attendant costs. Many businesses have tried in-house projects only to fail terribly and incur losses.
If you are looking for a New York City Video Production Companies, here are some of the reasons to go pro with a local firm:
- Availability: A videographer is readily available as opposed to an out-of-state company. It is easier to book for shooting and hold meetings to guarantee the best end product.
- Increased quality: An established company invests in professional equipment for high-quality content. Their team will also be staffed with highly experienced staff who understand what is required to make a good video.
- Efficiency: One main reason most projects turn out poorly is due to logistical problems. If you are relying on a local team, you are assured of seamless coordination throughout the entire project. Resources are readily available in case of any changes.
- Oversight: A major reason to hire a city team is the fact that you have the chance to closely monitor the project. If there are any shortcomings, you can highlight them before they affect the final material.
- Cost-savings: Local production translates to cost savings without compromising on quality.
- Objectivity: An in-house team might not judge the quality of your production objectively. This is why using an established production company adds a lot of value to the project.
- Better working relationship: A local producer is easier to work with because they most likely understand your business. There is a rapport and a long-lasting relationship between your businesses can develop, which is a win-win situation.
Corporate Video Production New York City boosts your brand’s visibility locally and globally at a great price. This is a versatile communication tool that can be utilized for various business purposes. By using a local company, your business gets more value for money and benefits from the expertise and professional equipment provided.