Are you confused about choosing between VPN and Seedbox? Which server would be more effective in terms of security? Which one is the best for downloading large torrent files?
Congratulations! You’ve reached the right place. This ongoing write-up will explain how Seedboxes have replaced VPNs and means you can seek an advantage with its features.
Ahead of moving towards the main topic, there are some important aspects that need to be discusses –
What Is A VPN?
Virtual Private Network (VPN) is all about establishing secured and encrypted connections with other networks over the internet. This private network is mainly used to access region-restricted websites just by hiding the hosting address from internet service providers.
VPN technology was invented to offer access to corporate resources and applications to remote users and offices. Therefore, applications running across virtual private networks will seek advantages from the security, operation, and management of the private network. This private network is created with virtual point-to-point connections via circuits or with channel protocols over existing networks.
What Is A Seedbox?
Seedboxes are cloud-based remote servers hosted in data centers with high-bandwidth ranges from 100Mbps to 1oGbps. These remote servers allow users to speedy upload and unload torrent files keeping the enhanced security aspects into considerations. If you own access to a seedbox, you can anonymously download large torrent files to your personal computers.
Downloading is usually completed via an SFTP or FTP connection to the seedbox using an FTP Client. In addition, numerous seedbox providers also offer an HTTP file browser that permits you to download files from the seedbox through a web browser.
How A Seedbox Can Replace VPNs?
To outline this point, you need to explain the advantages of both VPNs and Seedboxes.
Benefits of Using A Seedbox:
- Privacy Demand: A cloud-based remote server is completely secured and privacy protected. One of the main matters with which internet users get irritated is a security concern, which seedbox completely offers to all its users. That’s quite obvious to remain in the peace of mind while using the internet. Therefore, all such issues with seedbox automatically get eliminated. This remote server also averts data hackings or breaching by hiding your IP addresses from the hackers. That never matters if your internet attackers are strong but they can’t recognize your IP address because of the remote server you are using.
- Speed Factors: A seedbox makes use of the BitTorrent Protocol that’s commonly used for peer-to-peer networking sharing. Also, large torrent files are delivered to the end-user using these secured protocols. That’s the major aspect responsible for the high-speed of the remote server. This cloud-based server is hosted in data centers with high-bandwidth ranging from 100Mbps to 10Gbps. The ratio is enough to continue the uploading and unloading process of torrent files.
- Convenience: A seedbox is a remote server running in the cloud, which allows users to access it from anywhere to get on the internet. This indicates you can use your smartphone to upload torrent files into the seedbox and they will automatically download while you’re away. There are several seedboxes with useful web interfaces with all sorts of applicants to make torrenting and file management simple no matters wherever you are situated.
Benefits of Using A VPN:
- Hide IP Address: This virtual private network excels in hiding IP addresses from the audience and confusing them about the real situation of the server.
- Encrypted Network Solution:This private server offers a secured and encrypted network solution to users. If you are integrating your server with VPNs, you can make sure a completely secured network for your smart device. In case you are including encryption to the traffic, both public and private servers get secured from online data breaches. That’s the main reason why users still stick to VPNs for their servers.
- Geo-Restrictions:This private server makes geo-restrictions on online content and the entire website. Streaming media content like Netflix is specifically using this private network due to such features.
VPN offers outstanding features. However, if you want to access a remote server that’s helpful to upload and download torrent files, surely a seedbox is more advantageous. In fact, you can seek the same secured service from the server like VPNs.
Which Is The Best – Seedboxes or VPNs?
Several users of torrent often speculate which one can be the best option. Even though they find that the demand for seedbox is growing in today’s competitive market, they still hesitate to switch over from VPNs, as it also averts online data threats and maintains security.
That’s worthy to note the reason that makes Seedboxes better than VPNs. The amalgamation of BitTorrent Protocol and extreme privacy makes the cloud-based remote server far better than VPNs. Therefore, you can simply rely upon remote servers that come with private services, which can offer you a better result always.
Hopefully, you’ve now understood what will actually match your needs after reading out the entire content.