Being the one-stop prior authorization destination for most of the leading names in the industry we PriorAuth Online ensure accurate reimbursement, timely revenues, and stringent authorization process along with tailored customized effective solutions requirements at a fraction of the in-house operating costs.
Helping healthcare providers focuses on other important aspects such as patient care since it often gets difficult for healthcare providers to keep up with the changing authorization regulation, verify demographics and insurance regularly follow up on claims and payments we are the perfect operational extension.
PriorAuth Online The One Stop Destination for All Prior Authorization:
With regularly updating the prior authorization regulations, our experts not only ensure robust reporting but also real-time audit with operational transparency for more than 28 specialties in the authorization process.
Working with both providers and payers for years has not only helped our experts understanding the prior authorization business practice better but also find a way to achieve the highest productivity metrics at a low cost.
Ensuring 100% prior authorization submission on the same day our expert takes extra care in maintaining the 99.9% accuracy rate. In fact, we also offer $1 million Hiscox/Geico Insurance coverage for any errors of Omission & commission and also bear all costs of transition during your migration from the old vendor.
How Our Prior Authorization Works:
- Gather vital information on medical procedure, patient, and provider
- Verify and validate prior auth request with effective payer side communication
- Check the patient’s eligibility
- Initiate the auth request based on the payer mandates
- Checking the auth status
- Collating relevant documents from the ordering physicians/follow up
- Providing additional information if any
- Update the auth income in the PM/Billing system
Apart from excelling in the authorization process, our complete services range includes:
- Order entry (patients, providers, insurance, items, etc)
- Eligibility verification (online/calling)
- Prior authorization with patients calling and doctor’s office follow up for relevant documentation that needed for the process
- Re- authorization
- order Confirmation
- Scheduling of delivery
Post billing services:
- Claims management
- Rejection management
- Payment posting auto (with and without audit as well as manual)
- Account receivable follow-up
- Account receivable and denial management
Providing excellent customized solution relating to your prior authorization problems our revenue managers excels in channelizing our knowledge and resources not only to reduce billing errors and operational cost by 80% but also to maximize revenue growth for you. For more information on what difference we can bring to the table get in touch with our experts.
Prior Authorization News & updates