Prepackaged Medical Kits and Trays Market Surging at 8.5% CAGR; COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis Lending Impetus to Market Growth: Fact.MR
Growth rate of the global healthcare industry has been around 7% in recent years, which is expected to increase to over 9% over the next five years. With a growing healthcare industry, including multi-specialty hospitals, clinics, and others, there has been an increase in the number of patients. This also means increased chances of acquiring hospital-associated infections while being treated. In order to minimize these health risks, requirement for disposable products such as prepackaged medical kits and trays, disposable gloves, patient gowns, sterile medical devices, and others is increasing rapidly.
While the COVID-19 pandemic affected production across manufacturing units for a while, contrary to this, there has been surge in demand due to the rush of patients in clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. This has fuelled the growth of the prepackaged medical kits and trays market, and is anticipated to drive the market further over the next few years.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample>>> https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5413
Key Takeaways from Prepackaged Medical Kits and Trays Market Report
- Laparoscopic trays will emerge as a dominant segment during the forecast period.
- In terms of end-user, multi-specialty hospitals will maintain their lead in the global prepackaged medical kits and trays market.
- North America will continue leading the global prepackaged medical kits and trays market, while Asia Pacific will register the highest growth rate throughout the forecast period.
- Europe will remain a lucrative market, owing to rise in demand in Germany, France, and other countries in the region.
- After initial setbacks due to lockdowns, the COVID-19 pandemic is acting as a catalyzer for the growth of the global prepackaged medical kits and trays market.
“Robust demand for disposable products from multi-specialty hospitals is bolstering the growth of the prepackaged medical kits and trays market. The global hospital services market is expanding at a rapid pace of over 8% since 2019, and is expected to reach over US$ 14 trillion in the next five years. This steady growth of a key end-user industry is projected to boost the market value of prepackaged medical kits and trays exponentially over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Suite 9884, 27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland