We are so confident in our course we guarantee it! If you don’t pass, we will give you your money back.
Our course leads to a recognised and approved Level 3 qualification and is not just an online certificate. This Local Authority Approved Food Hygiene Level 3 course is essential for anybody wanting to advance their career in the catering and hospitality sectors. The course is also ideal for people running their own business and wanting to operate legally and safely.
The course has 17 easy to follow modules that are all ‘bite-sized’ so you can learn at your own pace. Each module has a helpful ‘knowledge checker’ at the end and the course includes a Final Test that is unlocked once the modules are complete.
- Introduction to Supervising Food Safety
- Food Safety Legislation
- Food Contamination
- Controlling Contamination
- Food Poisoning and Food-Borne Illness
- Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Temperature Control
- Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperatures
- Food Preservation
- Premises and Equipment Design
- Waste, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Training Staff
- Implementing a Food Safety Management System
- Food Safety Management Tools
Aims of the Training
By the end of this course learners will:
- Categorise food into four distinct food groups
- Have knowledge of the way that bacteria can affect food and make it unfit for consumption, plus know how to control the risk
- Limit allergens from contaminating food
- Understand the basics of personal hygiene and why it is important
- Identify what is required from a food premises in order for it to be food safe
- Effectively clean equipment and the premises in order to stop bacterial growth and cross-contamination
- Explain the basics of a HACCP food safety management system and recognise the tools that can be used to do so
- Understand different ways in which food can be cooked, reheated or held
- Have awareness of the relevant food safety legislation and how it can be complied with
- Be able to state the safe temperatures for cooking, chilling and freezing food and understand how to take temperature readings
- Know what the law requires in regards to personal hygiene when working in a food catering business
- All Intellelearn courses include great content and the most advanced e-learn technology.
This Food Hygiene course includes:
Local Authority Approved
- Stop-Start technology so you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone
- Matches RSPH and CIEH level 3 syllabus
- Accredited by both the CPD and by iirsm
- On completion, certificate is instantly downloadable
- Just £55.00 plus VAT
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is essential for any person looking to develop their career in catering or hospitality. The course is also ideal for people running their own business and wanting to operate legally and safely.
It is estimated that this Food Hygiene Level 3 course will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
On successful completion of the course you will be able to download and print a quality assured certificate.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
This course is also accredited by IIRSM, the International Institute for Risk and Safety Management.
The online test is taken on completion of the course. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
HACCP Level 3 course, Health And Safety Level 3 Certificate Course, Bar Management Course, Bartender Course
Quite simple: if you don’t pass it; you don’t pay for it! We will reimburse you your full money if you do not pass this Food Hygiene Level 3 course.