Getting a government job today is like a desire among youngsters. Everyone is preparing for several kinds of government exams today to taste the flavor of working as a government employee or a public server.
After a survey, it was discovered that 65% of the Indian population is below 35. Well, an additional thing which is found after that survey is a large proportion of India’s youth is putting in their efforts to score in one or the other Sarkari Result.
People these days run after government jobs to maintain a status in society. A person with a government job is believed to have good luck and hardworking nature. A person gains a good reputation with a hefty amount of salary package. Aspirants stay updated about the latest government job exams because they not only give the exam they are preparing for, but many people also appear for the exams they are eligible for, considering the eligibility criteria.
If you are the one who always remains updated for the latest government jobs and curious to know everything about it, then we have the newest government job post for you. Continue reading to learn more.
Name of the Post:
UPPCL Lekha Lipik (Account Clerk)
06/VSA/2020 for Lekha Lipik (Account Clerk) Recruitment 2020
The post was made public on
15 September 2020 at 07:40 PM by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Brief about the Job Post:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is lately inviting the Online Application form for the Post of Lekha Lipik (Account Clerk). Candidates interested in the post can see the eligibility, go through the notification thoroughly, and feel you could be a perfect candidate for the job, then go for it and apply for the post.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with computer Hindi typing speed of 30 WPM are eligible for the post.
The age limit of the candidates is considered as on 01/07/2020. The minimum age to apply for the job post is 21 years, and the maximum age to apply for the job is 40 years.
Important Dates Related to Exam
- Online applications for the post starts on 06 October 2020
- The extended last date of Registration is 27 October 2020
- The last date of fee payment is 27 October 2020
- The last date to make offline fee payment is 29 October 2020
- Dates for admit card release and when the exam will be conducted will be notified soon.
- Dates of CBT exam date will be out in the third week of November 2020.
Application fee varies in different norms
- Application fee for General, OBC, and EWS is Rs.1000/-
- The application fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs. 700/-
- The application fee for PH candidates is Rs. 10/-
Candidates can pay the application fee for the exam via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and E Challan fee mode.
Paying the application fee through internet banking is safe and secure. Using net banking, you can pay your form’s costs while sitting in your home, which is the only right thing to do in the pandemic.
Total Vacancy for the Post is 102. Vacancies of a post in different sections are:
- General – 45
- OBC – 27
- EWS – 10
- SC – 18
- ST – 02
How to Apply
- For the Post of UPPCL Lekha Lipik (Account Clerk) Recruitment 2020, all the interested candidates can apply online from 06/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
- Kindly fill the correct details, and don’t forget to upload your ID Proof, Photo, Sign, and other documents.
- Ensure you review your form before submitting it because you might be given a chance to make changes later.
- Pay the asked fee amount else; your application will not be registered.
- Take out the print out of your form for the future process.
If you find yourself eligible and interested in the post, read the official notification. Learn every minor thing about the exam and post and figure out if you could be a better fit. After doing all the analysis, if you come up with a decision that you can do this job, then do not waste time and fill-up the form and start preparing for the exam or the interview based on which selection will take place.
While preparing for Government exams, an aspirant must stay updated about all the exams being conducted around the corner. Sarkariresults.info helps you stay updated by giving you information about all the latest exams, all the necessary notifications, results, and everything related to the exams.