Great beer service starts with the basics: clean and proper glassware, a proper pour, and beer that hasn’t been ruined by improper handling. This Keeping and Serving Beer course is the difference between an average bartender and a professional.
Consumers want great beer and they need help from a server who really knows beer: flavors, styles, and service. They also want to buy beer from a place that understands proper storage and serving so the beer they drink will taste the way it should. This award winning course takes the bar professional to a different level!
The learner will understand:
- alcohol and its affect on the body
- responsible serving
- how to store beer to preserve the freshness
- the draft system
- how to prevent beer going off
- types of glassware and how to clean it correctly
- personal hygiene
- how to store and open bottles
- Only great beer can be served by an expert. The Intellelearn Beer programme is the most advanced in the world including Cicerone!
This Intellelearn Keeping and Serving Beer course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Beer Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 2 hours
This Keeping and Serving Beer online course is fully accredited by CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Keeping and Serving Beer course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don’t pass the course first time, don’t worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Keeping and Serving Beer course takes approximately 2 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!