HEALTH AND SAFETY LEVEL 3- FULLY APPROVED COURSE. JUST £55.00
This online RoSPA Approved Health and Safety Level 3 course will provide you with a thorough understanding of Health and Safety. This is a major qualification for any person including those wishing to make Health and Safety their chosen career.
We are so confident in our course we guarantee it! If you don’t pass, we will give you your money back.
The course looks at each area of health and safety that businesses may encounter and provides easy to follow information on how to undertake effective risk assessments and implement relevant, sufficient and appropriate control measures. The course gives a thorough guide to health and safety legislation and aims to raise awareness of the responsibilities that all people are expected to maintain.
Food Hygiene Level 3 for Catering certificate, Food Hygiene Level 3 for Retail, Food Hygiene Level 3 for Manufacturing, Food Hygiene Level 3 Course, Food Allergen Awareness course
This course is divided into 23 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end:
- Legislation and Risk Assessments
- Reporting and Investigating Accidents
- The Workplace and Work Equipment
- Fire and Explosion Responsibilities
- Fire and Explosion Control Measures
- Working at Height
- Vehicles: Work Site Hazards
- Vehicles: Driver Standards
- Vehicle Safety
- Conflict and Violence
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Working Safely With Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Types of Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Manual Handling: Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling: Reducing the Risks
- Employee Welfare and Emergency Procedures
- Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Role of Managers, Supervisors and PPE
- Staff Training
Aims of the Course
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by ‘Health and Safety’
- Identify common workplace incidents and general ways to reduce their risk
- Recite the procedure to carry out in the event of a fire and know which fire extinguisher should be used
- Understand the importance and use of PPE
- Explain the basics of COSHH and how to minimise the risk of hazardous substances
- Identify different types of safety signs and know about first aid In the workplace
- Understand the basics of working at height
- Work with display screens correctly
- Deal with violence in the workplace
- Identify the key causes of stress
- List the Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to electrical equipment
This Health and Safety Level 3 online course is fully approved by both RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, and CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers. This is a RoSPA approved qualification for just £55.00 plus VAT.
This Health and Safety Level 3 RoSPA approved course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a Final Test which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area and we will also be happy to post one to your home address.
If you don’t pass the course first time, don’t worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
Approximately 3-4 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who Should Take This Course?
This Level 3 Health and Safety course is suitable for all employers and people who have a responsibility for providing good health and safety standards in the workplace. This includes those who have responsibility for training employees, maintaining standards and enforcing a positive health and safety culture at work.
Coshh Course, HACCP Level 3 course, Health And Safety Level 3 Certificate Course, Bar Management Course, Bartender Course
Quite simple: if you don’t pass it; you don’t pay for it! We will reimburse you your full money if you do not pass this Health and Safety Level 3 course.
Source Url: https://www.intellelearn.com/courses/health-and-safety/health-and-safety-level-3