It is really Christmas when the decorations are gone, whether a traditional wreath is on the door or an extravagant Christmas lighting display.
If you are afraid to go into the loft, untangle your lights and go up the stairs to scale up the house this festive season, we can help!
We understand that you may not have the time, equipment, skills (or patience) to safely put on your Christmas lights, so why not let one of our fully trained electricians do it?
Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, we can offer a personal, hassle-free installation of Christmas lights.
Our Christmas Lighting Installation Service
Unlike many dedicated Christmas decorators, we are qualified electricians – which mean we can advise you and perform additional electrical work that may be needed to correctly install your lighting; or that is an extra circuit with RCD protection or a new waterproof external socket.
Our Christmas Lighting Installation Service Includes:
Initial design interview to discuss your requirements, including the style lighting, available power outlets and where you want them installed. This can be a site visit if you need a more complex design.
One of our fully qualified electricians will then come to your home or business premises and gets your lights on these can be your own lights or we can take care of them for you.
In the unlikely event that maintenance or repair of the lights is needed during Christmas, we are ready to help.
After the festive period, our electricians return to your home to take down the decorations.
Specialized Service for Commercial Areas
If you own a commercial property that is often visited by customers and customers, you want to make sure that you make the right impression. Commercial buildings that we have previously worked with include:
- Office space
- Shopping centres
- Restaurants, bars and cafes
Whether it is a few lights in the window or an extravagant display, we have the tools and expertise to handle any job large or small.
What’s more, we comply with all relevant health and safety legislation and we are Which? Trusted traders and NICEIC approved electricians, so you can be sure that all electrical work is carried out to the high standards of these organizations.
How Safe Are Your Christmas Lights?
You have probably used the same set of lamps in your home or business for as long as you can remember, but how safe are they?
Traditional lights such as light bulbs or lantern lights become very hot and are prone to breakage, which increases the risk of fire, especially if they are wrapped around a Christmas tree. So what’s the solution?
Modern LED lighting is recommended as a replacement for traditional Christmas lighting by the electrical safety board. The use of LED lighting has a number of advantages, including:
- Significantly reduced risk of electric shock, because LEDs operate at a very low voltage.
- LED lighting can use up to 90% less energy and can yield significant savings on energy bills.
- Made from highly durable materials, the risk of an LED break is much lower than with traditional lighting. This is not only safer, but also offers more value for money.
- LEDs produce “cold light”, which means that they do not get hot during use. This reduces the risk of fire or burns.
- LEDs are generally a lot brighter than traditional lighting, which ensures an even better display.
- The longer lifespan and energy consumption in combination with the fact that LEDs are usually recyclable, all contribute to less carbon
- For more information about electrical safety, view our blog about the importance of electrical safety awareness at Christmas.
Your Local, Friendly Electrician
If you are afraid of turning on your Christmas lights this year or want to make your office stand out with a complicated display, we can help you!
Electrical Maintenance Service Company, Electrician Milton Keynes, Electrician Leighton Buzzard Milton Keynes, Electrical Solutions Ltd Milton Keynes, Electrical Maintenance Service Company Milton Keynes
For more information or to ask a question about how you can safely install your own Christmas lights, call us today at 01908 920292 or fill in a contact form below and we will contact you.