PriorAuth Online powered by Sunknowledge Services Inc is a complete 360-degree medical billing and collection Services organization offering web-based online authorization platform for orthotics, HME, CPAP prior authorization and much more authorization solution.
Understanding all about claims adjudication mandates, prior authorization regulation and how a prior authorization rejection and denial works, we offer complete superior support in all authorization process; starting from authorization initiation, approval and follow-up.
Laying down the right checks and balances our resources focuses on closing all authorization gaps faster and effectively while delivering heavy lifting work that improves the cash flow in the long run.
Steps we follow for successful prior authorization process:
- Gather vital information on medical procedure, patient, and provider
- Verify and validate prior auth request with effective payer side communication
- Check the patient’s eligibility
- Initiate the auth request based on the payer mandates
- Checking the auth status
- Collating relevant documents from the ordering physicians/follow up
- Providing additional information if any
- Update the auth income in the PM/Billing system
In fact, as far as CPAP billing is a concern, our expert delivers additional CPAP compliance support by reaching out to:
- Existing CPAP users regarding supplies if eligible
- Existing diabetic/incontinence users regarding supplies if eligible
- Previous patients regarding CPAP supplies and DME products
- New leads regarding CPAP supplies and DME products
- Constant support through easy access and availability of managers/resources over Phone call/video conferencing / screen sharing
- Work assignment and management via MyForms
- Manage/index documents via an applicable document management system
Partnering with us will not only help you with 80% operational cost reduction but the access of overall major billing systems like Brightree, OPIE, Fastrack, SOS, Prime Rx, CPR + HME and many more which is one of the added advantages for our clients. We even bear all the costs of transition during your migration from the old vendor, with $1 million Hiscox/Geico Insurance coverage for any errors of Omission & commission.
To experience stress-free CPAP prior authorization along with seamless operation and revenue generation, get in touch with our prior authorization experts.
Prior Authorization News & updates