We are so confident in our course we guarantee it! If you don’t pass, we will give you your money back.
This COSHH online course has been created to provide people at all levels in any organisation with the knowledge and guidance of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002.
All employees should be fully trained on COSHH to ensure that tasks are carried out in the workplace in a safe manner. This COSHH online course provides all the knowledge and guidance to help make any workplace a safer place to work.
This COSHH Level 2 course incorporates great content with the latest e-learn technology and this, combined with our dedication to supporting our learners, has resulted in a pass rate of 100%!
This COSHH Level 2 course is divided into 6 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end:
- Introduction to COSHH
- COSHH Legal Regulations
- Problems to Health From Hazardous Substances
- Identifying Hazardous Substances
- COSHH Risk Assessment and Control Measures
- Monitoring the Assessment and Health Surveillance
Aims of the Training
By the end of this course learners will:
- understand what COSHH stands for any why it is important
- understand where hazardous substances may be found
- understand the effects that dangerous substances can have on their health
- be able to identify danger warning symbols
- know how to assess risks and ensure control measures are used and maintained
- know how to carry out appropriate health surveillance
This Intellelearn COSHH Level 2 course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Ensures compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation
- Developed by Health & Safety Professionals
- Accredited by both RoSPA and CPD
- Approximate duration: 1 hour
This COSHH Level 2 online course is fully accredited by both RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) and CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This COSHH course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don’t pass the course first time, don’t worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The COSHH Level 2 course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!