Joining a coaching class for JEE & NEET entrance is one’s personal choice. You can’t deny the fact that the coaching classes offer the much-needed guidance that a NEET aspirant requires. However, there’s a basic difference among the parents as well as the students regarding the mode of coaching. While some prefer to get enrolled in the coaching institutes, other prefers integrated classes. Some even prefer an online mode that eliminates the location barrier. So, before you get baffled with a plethora of choices and fail to decide, here’s a look into the good and bad from both worlds. It’s time to weigh the pros and cons before getting enrolled for a coaching session.
Quite a popular choice nowadays, integrated coaching offers excellent training with a professional approach. Provided alongside the class in the school only, integrated coaching saves a lot of time as well as money which is otherwise spent in the coaching classes. Here’s a look into the advantages as well as the shortcoming of the integrated coaching technique.
Advantages of Integrated Coaching
- Cuts down your traveling time which was otherwise required for going into the coaching centers. Classes takes place in school premises only.
- Since the coaching classes are being offered by the teachers in the school itself, students no longer need to do research about the best MBBS coaching institute. Moreover, the teachers will also help you practice the Medical examinations mock tests on a regular basis.
- Integrated coaching is basically a partnership with your school. This way you will be basically paying a combined fee for school + coaching, which is way more economical than a coaching institute. So, you can get the better package in comparison to joining a separate coaching institute.
Shortcomings of Integrated Coaching
- Take the fatigue factor under consideration. Integrated coaching classes are usually conducted right after the regular school classes, thus cutting down the break time significantly.
- You have to take classes from the faculty that also teach in your school. Even if you don’t like the class of any particular teacher, you are kind of forced to attend his class.
Coaching institutes are the latest fad these days, especially when it comes to taking coaching for NEET. Through the subjects are quite similar, the scope of the subjects gets vast when you are preparing for medical entrances. You have to cover a lot of things within a short span of time. Moreover, students nowadays also opt for Engineering along with NEET. So, a specialized coaching class is everyone’s preference.
Advantages of Coaching Institutes
- Trained, experienced & dedicated faculty that is ideally engaged in providing coaching for Engineering and Medical.
- You can take a free demo class to judge the quality of teaching. And then it will be your decision to enroll or not. Unlike integrated coaching, you are not bound to what your school chooses for you.
- In a reputed coaching class, pupils from different schools are likely to join, thus making a great platform for idea & knowledge sharing. You can thus perform a competitive study with a better outcome.
Disadvantages of Coaching Institutes
- Lack of personal attention: In any reputed coaching institute, there are on an average of 50 to 100 students per class. In some places, the figure is even higher. With so many students in a batch, it’s not possible for a teacher to provide personal counseling and keep an eye on each student’s performance.
- Comparatively high fees: Compared to the integrated classes, reputed coaching centers charge higher, but you cannot simply ignore the point that they offer better training in many different ways.
So, Which Type of Coaching to Join for IIT JEE or Medical (NEET)?
While most people prefer joining a coaching class, it’s always a personal choice as to which mode of training seems easier for students to comprehend and enhance their knowledge. Preparing for NEET demands a lot of attention and dedication, and your preferred mode can serve you the best.