Chronic kidney disease is a very serious condition that is potentially life threatening. If your kidneys do not function well, then toxic wastes will build up in your body with disastrous consequences. Not only will the chemical composition of your blood change for the worse, but you will also suffer from hormonal imbalances and dangerously increased blood pressure. Since the most common causes for kidney ailments are high blood pressure and diabetes, you can generally keep these important organs healthy by controlling your diet and keeping your weight in check. You can also use a variety of natural supplements for chronic kidney disease.
The following supplements will help you keep IgA nephropathy cure at bay:
1. Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) – It is possible to get this in tablet form. You need to take just one tablet on a daily basis.
2. Fish Oil – This is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids which are very effective at reducing inflammation in the body. When kidney inflammation reduces, it is able to function more effectively.
3. Fresh coconut water – This is a very powerful diuretic. It helps your body flush out toxins very effectively. This also helps reduce inflammation in your kidneys.
4. Aloe Vera – This product has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which help soothe diseased and overworked kidneys.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar – This is a very strong alkaline substance which helps to neutralize the acids in your digestive system. Excess acidity in the digestive system has a very detrimental effect on the kidneys.
You need to be very careful when using natural supplements for chronic kidney disease. It is best to have a talk with your doctor before you start using these supplements just in case they have a negative reaction with any medications you might be on. Start by using the ones listed above in small quantities and gradually increase your exposure to them. Try not to use all of them together right at the outset or else you might not be able to monitor the effect each one has on your body.